Toll-Free : 0800 600 934
Search and find accredited education and training providers as well as programmes of interest
Search and find BQA registered Learning Programmes
Search and find qualifications of interest and their unit standards
Assessors & Moderators Accreditation
BQA is mandated to register and accredit assessors and moderators. Application for Registration and Accreditation of assessors and moderators form can either be downloaded from the website or purchased from the Cashier’s office. The application form and accreditation fees can be accessed from the schedule of fees.
The accreditation is in 2 forms: Full registration (5 years) and Provisional Registration (3 years).
- Full registration is offered to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Provisional registration is offered to applicants who meet the following criteria:
Upon submission, applications are checked for correctness and completeness at our one stop customer service center, after which the applicant will be issued with a payment sheet and refered to the cashiers’ office for payment and submission of the application. Accreditation process takes up to 6 weeks from the time of submission.
- Completed Registration and Accreditation of Assessors and Moderators application form
- Certified copies of ID or passport (non-citizens)
- Certified copies of Qualifications- Qualifications should be in English Language.
- Certified copies of Transcripts